Copyright © 2015 - 2019 Android Duniya. All rights reserved.
Karbonn A1 Champ Firmware Flash File (Stock Rom)
Download Karbonn A1 Champ Firmware Flash File (Stock Rom)
Here you can download the official Karbonn A1 Champ Firmware Flash File (Stock Rom) on your computer. Then you can use one of the syncing flashing tools to update firmware on your smartphone or tablet. The companies are developing flashing tools to basically use them in the back of smartphone/tablet repair centers to fix issues related to the common mobile devices. Later, Tools were published on the web for the use of someone. Now you can solve the issues that have once quit these repair centers: boot-loops, soft brick conditions, software errors, software insects, update errors. What’s more, Installing the flash file (stock rom) is an easy task, thanks to the user’s friendly interface of the flashing tools that are usually easy, just one click is required.
How to Flash the Karbonn A1 Champ Firmware?
The company is using three different types of the CPU chipset in their Smartphones/tablets i.e. Spreadtrum, MediaTek and Qualcomm. The flashing method for each CPU Chipset is different from each other. So, there are three different flashing methods for Karbonn A1 Champ android device. You have to choose the right method according to the device’s chipset.
Flashing Method for SPD Based Android Devices
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case of Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download Karbonn A1 Champ firmware Flash File (Stock Rom) on your computer from the below download link.
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your PC. Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe.Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switched off).
- If Smartphone is properly connected to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac format file from downloaded firmware (stock rom).
- Having successfully added the .Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically.
- Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Karbonn A1 Champ firmware using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
After the device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware. Done!
Flashing Method for MTK Based Android Devices
- First, you need to download and install the SP Flash Tool.
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers.
- Then Download Karbonn A1 Champ firmware file/Flash file (Stock Rom).
- Your smartphone/tablet must have 50% charging before this process.
- Switch off your device, remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open spflashtool.exe
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone/tablet with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re-insert your phone battery if it is removable).
- A green ring will appear in SP flash tool after completion of the flashing process.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the device.
- You have successfully installed Karbonn A1 Champ firmware.
Power on the phone and enjoy!.
Flashing Method for Snapdragon Qualcomm Based Android Devices
Snapdragon Qualcomm CPU Flashing has two phases:-
1- Driver Installation
2- Software Upgrade
1- Qualcomm USB Driver Installation:
- Download and install the Snapdragon Qualcomm USB driver. While installing the driver avoids using the cable for a successful installation.
- After installation, connect Phone to PC using the USB cable.
- Before connecting to PC, Switch off the Smartphone and then press Volume up and Volume down while connecting as a boot key.
- If it makes Qualcomm port, then the driver has been successfully installed.
2- Qualcomm Software Upgrade:
1- Download the QPST tool & driver.
2- Make sure your device has at least 50% charging to support flashing.
3- Run QFIL tool.
4- Click on Browse under the Programmer path to select .MBN Format File.
5- When you select the .MBN file, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6- Click on Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and then choose Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Address.
7- Switch off the device and connect it to PC by pressing Volume up and Volume down.
8- Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9- Click on Download to start flashing.
10- Unplug USB cable, when Finish Download appears.
Important: Do not unplug the cable when Reset Phone or waiting for Reset Phone is in the process.
If you have a question or need any help about Karbonn A1 Champ firmware then ask in comments.
- Before flashing the Karbonn A1 Champ firmware, take a backup of all your data like music, videos, images, documents, contacts, messages, etc. Flashing will erase all data of the device, you may need to restore it later.
- Wipe Cache and perform a Factory Reset before using the device, it will help to improve the performance of the battery and solve the common issues of the device.
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.