Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121 Firmware Flash file Stock rom
Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121 Firmware
How To Flash a SPD Phone or Tablet
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download .pac firmware for your device (Itel, other)
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer.
Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe.Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switch off).
- If Smartphone is properly connected to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock rom which comes as .pac).
- Having successfully added the .Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process your device will restart automatically.
- Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
After device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware. Done!
How To Flash a MTK based Phone or Tablet
- First, you need to download and install sp flash tool
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process
- switch off yourmobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket
- Now open SPflash tool.exe
- When sp flash tool open, go to download button in sp flash tool
- In download tab, click on scatter load button
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in sp flash tool
- Close sp flash tool on your computer and unplug phone
- Power on the phone and enjoy
How To Flash a Qualcomm Based Phone or Tablet
QualComm CPU Flashing is carried out in two phases:-
1- Driver Installation
2- Software Upgrade
1- Download and install Qualcomm driver. While installing driver avoid using cable for successful installation.
2- After installation, connect Phone to PC using USB cable.
3- While connecting to PC, phone should be switched off and press volume up & down as boot key.
4- If it makes Qualcomm port, then driver has been successfully installed.
1- Download the QPST tool & driver.
2- Make sure your device has the Power to support flashing.
3- Run QFIL tool.
4- Click on Browse under the Programmer path to select MBN File.
MBN File Format:
5- As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6- Click on Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and then choose Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
a- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml : On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
b- rawprogram_unsparse.xml : Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7- Switch off the device and connect it to PC by pressing Volume up & down key.
8- Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9- Click on Download to start flashing.
10- Unplug USB cable, when Finish Download appears.
Note: Do not unplug cable when Reset Phone or waiting for Reset Phone is in the process.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.