Qmobile T200i Sc7731 Android 4.4 kitkat Firmware Flash File Stock Rom
Qmobile T200i Sc7731 Firmware
|Build||OS||Android 4.4 (Kit Kat)|
|SIM||Dual-SIM, Dual Standby|
|Frequency||2G Band||SIM 1: GSM 900/1800 / 1900|
SIM 2: GSM 900/1800 / 1900
|Resolution||768 x 480 pixels|
|Memory||Built-in||4GB built-in 512MB RAM|
|Card||microSD Card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Camera||Main||2 MP, LED flash|
|Bluetooth||Yes with A2DP|
|Data||GPRS, EDGE, 3G|
|Audio||3.5mm audio jack, Speakerphone|
|Messaging||SMS, MMS, email|
|Games||Built-in + downloadable|
|Extra||GEO tagging, Video player, audio player, Google Android Market|
|Price in Rs: Discontinued Price in USD: $-0|
|Ratings||Average Rating is 4.1 stars – based on 42 user reviews.|
HOW TO FLASH
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download .pac firmware for your device (Itel, other)
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer.
Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe.Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switch off).
- If Smartphone is properly connected to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock rom which comes as .pac).
- Having successfully added the .Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process your device will restart automatically.
- Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- After device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware. Done!
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only