Copyright © 2015 - 2019 Android Duniya. All rights reserved.
Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300YZ Firmware Flash File Stock Rom
Androidduniya.com reminds readers it will not be held responsible for any damage to the device during or after installation of Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300YZ Firmware Flash File using Odin. Readers are advised to proceed at their own risk because of hardware faults.
- Unzip the Odin.zip file and run/open the Odin3.exe file from the extracted files on your PC and install Samsung USB drivers.
- Enable OEM to unlock (If applicable):
- Firstly, Go to Settings » About phone » and tap “Build number” seven times to enable “Developer options”.
- Secondly, Go back to the main Settings page, scroll to the bottom and select “Developer options” from there.
- Thirdly, Under Developer options look for Enable OEM unlock checkbox/toggle and make sure you Check it or turn it ON.
- Boot your device into Download mode
How to install Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300YZ Firmware Flash File Stock Rom
- Step1, Switch off your phone.
- Step2, Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Step3, Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD LINKS
Note: Above all product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. Above all company, product and service names used on this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.