Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 Official stock rom
Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830
www.androidduniya.com reminds readers it will not be held responsible for any damage to device during or after installation of firmware, using Odin. Readers are advised to proceed at their own risk because of hardware faults.
- Unzip the Odin 3.10.7 .zip file and run/open Odin3 v3.10.7.exefile from the extracted files on your PC and install Samsung USB drivers.
- (If applicable) Enable OEM unlock:
- Go to Settings » About phone » and tap “Build number” seven times to enable “Developer options”.
- Go back to main Settings page, scroll to bottom and select “Developer options”from there.
- Under Developer options, look for “Enable OEM unlock”checkbox/toggle and make sure you Check it or turn it ON.
- Boot your Samsung device into Download mode:
- Switch off your phone.
- Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
- Once your device is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a USB cable. The Odin window on PC should detect the phone and show an “Added!!” message.
- Now extract the .zip firmware file you have downloaded to get the Odin flashable .tar file inside.
Skip this step if you already have a .tar file of the firmware.
- Click on the AP tab on Odin window and select the .tar.md5 FIRMWARE file that you downloaded.
Note: DON’T play with any other options on the screen. You’re only required to connect your Samsung device and select the FIRMWARE file in PA tab.
- Click the Start button on Odin and wait for it to finish the process. Once it has finished successfully, you’ll see a pass message on the Odin screen.
- Your phone will automatically reboot when Odin is done flashing. You can then disconnect your device.
Model: Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 (Version 2.3.6)
Product Code: INU Download
(PDA: S5830DDKQ8) (CSC: S5830ODDKQ7)
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.