Copyright © 2015 - 2019 Android Duniya. All rights reserved.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F Firmware Flash File Stock Rom
Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F Firmware Flash File Stock Rom Android 5.1.1
How To Install ROM Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F
www.androidduniya.com reminds readers it will not be held responsible for any damage to the device Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F Firmware during or after installation of firmware, using Odin. Readers are advised to proceed at their own risk because of hardware faults.
- Unzip the Odin 3.10.7 .zip file and run/open the Odin3 v3.10.7.exe file from the extracted files on your PC and in android, Duniya installs Samsung USB drivers.
- (If applicable) Enable OEM to unlock:
- Go to Settings » About phone » and tap “Build number” seven times to enable “Developer options”.
- Go back to the main Settings page, scroll to the bottom and select “Developer options” from there.
- Under Developer options, look for “Enable OEM unlock”checkbox/toggle and make sure you Check it or turn it ON.
- Boot your Samsung device into Download mode:
- Switch off your phone.
- Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
- Once your device is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a USB cable. The Odin window on PC should detect the phone and show an “Added!!” message.
- Now extract the .zip firmware file you have downloaded to get the Odin flashable .tar file inside.
Skip this step if you already have a .tar file of the firmware.
- Click on the AP tab on Odin window and select the .tar.md5 FIRMWARE file that you downloaded.
Note: don’t play with any other options on the screen. You’re only required to connect your Samsung device and select the FIRMWARE file in PA tab.
- Click the Start button on Odin and wait for it to finish the process. Once it has finished successfully, you’ll see a pass message on the Odin screen.
- Your phone will automatically reboot when Odin is done flashing. You can then disconnect your device.
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used on this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.