Copyright © 2015 - 2019 Android Duniya. All rights reserved.
Samsung Galaxy On5 SM S550TL Firmware Flash File Stock Rom
www.androidduniya.com reminds readers it will not be held responsible for any damage to the device during or after installation of Samsung Galaxy On5 SM S550TL Firmware using Odin. Readers are advised to proceed at their own risk because of hardware faults.
Initial Requirements to install Samsung Galaxy On5 SM S550TL Firmware
- Unzip the Odin .zip file and run/open the Odin3.exe file from the extracted files on your PC and install Samsung USB drivers.
- Enable OEM to unlock (If applicable):
- Firstly, Go to Settings » About phone » and tap “Build number” seven times to enable “Developer options”.
- Secondly, Go back to the main Settings page, scroll to the bottom and select “Developer options” from there.
- Thirdly, Under Developer options look for “Enable OEM unlock” checkbox/toggle and make sure you Check it or turn it ON.
How to Install Samsung S550TL Firmware
- Boot your Samsung Galaxy On5 SM S550TL into Download mode
- Firstly, Switch off your phone.
- Secondly, Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Thirdly, Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
- Once your device is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a USB cable. The Odin window on PC should detect the phone and show an “Added!!” message.
- Now, extract the .zipped Galaxy On5 SM S550TL Firmware file you have downloaded to get the Odin flashable.tar file inside.
Skip this step if you already have a .tar file of the Samsung SM S550TL Flash File.
- Click on the AP tab on Odin window and select the .tar.md5 file from the Samsung Galaxy On5 SM S550TL Firmware file that you have downloaded or can download it from the given below Link.
Note: don’t play with any other options on the screen. Only you have to connect your Samsung Galaxy On5 device and select the PA tab.
- Click the Start button on Odin and wait for it to finish the process. Once it has finished successfully, you’ll see a pass message on the Odin screen.
- Finally, the device will automatically reboot after Odin complete the flashing. Now disconnect your Samsung Galaxy On5.
Note: All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used on this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.