Samsung Galaxy S3 Stock Rom SHV-E210S Firmware I9300 ICS Flash File
Samsung Galaxy S3 Stock Rom SHV-E210S I9300 4.0.4 ICS Firmware Flash File
www.androidduniya.com reminds readers it will not be held responsible for any damage to the device during or after installation of Samsung Galaxy S3 Stock Rom SHV-E210S I9300 4.0.4 ICS Firmware Flash File using Odin. Readers are advised to proceed at their own risk because of hardware faults.
Initial Requirements to install Galaxy S3 Stock Rom
- Unzip the Odin .zip file and run/open the Odin3.exe file from the extracted files on your PC and install Samsung USB drivers.
- Enable OEM to unlock (If applicable):
- Firstly, Go to Settings » About phone » and tap “Build number” seven times to enable “Developer options”.
- Secondly, Go back to the main Settings page, scroll to the bottom and select “Developer options” from there.
- Thirdly, Under Developer options look for “Enable OEM unlock” checkbox/toggle and make sure you Check it or turn it ON.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy S3 Stock Rom
- Boot your Samsung Galaxy S3 SHV-E210S into Download mode
- Firstly, Switch off your phone.
- Secondly, Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Thirdly, Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
- Once your device is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a USB cable. The Odin window on PC should detect the phone and show an “Added!!” message.
- Now, extract the .zipped Galaxy S3 SHV-E210S Firmware file you have downloaded to get the Odin flashable.tar file inside.
Skip this step if you already have a .tar file of the Samsung SHV-E210S I9300 Flash File.
- Click on the AP tab on Odin window and select the .tar.md5 file from the Samsung Galaxy S3 Stock Firmware file that you have downloaded or can download it from the given below Link.
Note: don’t play with any other options on the screen. Only you have to connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 device and select the PA tab.
- Click the Start button on Odin and wait for it to finish the process. Once it has finished successfully, you’ll see a pass message on the Odin screen.
- Finally, the device will automatically reboot after Odin complete the flashing. Now disconnect your Samsung Galaxy S3
Note: All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used on this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.
You may also like to read Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Mt6575 firmware Flash File Stock Rom